Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 682 Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 2014. Apply Online before 30 November 2016.
Advt. No. : AAI/HR/01/Apprentices-17
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 390 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Diploma Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 211 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : ITI Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 81 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : B. E. / B. Tech (IT/CSE)/Civil/Electrical/(Fire / Automobile / Mechanical/Electronics / Communication Engineering or Equivalent OR Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent OR B. Com. OR Graduate with Statistics /Mathematics /Operation Research / Economics).
- For Diploma Apprentices : Diploma In Civil/ Fire / Automobile / Mechanical/Electronics / Communication Engineering or Equivalent.
- For ITI Apprentices : ITI in Electronics / Instrumentation / Wireless/ Fitter/Wireman.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 24 years As on 31.12.2016
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 08.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.11.2016