Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 889 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource. Apply Online before 24 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 600 Posts (Civil – 527 Posts, Mechanical – 73 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22800-43200/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 289 Posts (Civil – 246 Posts, Mechanical – 43 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650-32000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates Must be holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per
the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE.
- For Junior Engineer : Candidates Must be holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per
the requirement as the case may be from the department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years for Junior Engineer & 21 to 35 years for Assistant Engineer
KPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22.06.2017 to 22.07.2017 till 11.45 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 23.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.07.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 24.07.2017