Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 03 Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Commissioner of Police. Apply Online before 08 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 01/2018
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Commissioner of Police
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognised University or diploma of a recognised institute in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering and thereafter have not less than three years practical experience in field.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Open categories & 45 years for reserved categories as on 01.05.2018
MPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs.524/- for Open categories & Rs.324/- for reserved categories through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 16.02.2018 to 08.03.2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.03.2018