National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) invites application for the post of 56 Accounts Officer, Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager on regular basis. Apply Online before 21 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Accounts Officer
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts (03-ST, 01-OBC, 13-UR)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000-24000/-
- Post Name : Deputy Manager
- No of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Post Name : Deputy General Manager
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29100-54500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Accounts Officer : B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/CMA (Inter) or
B.Com with MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Finance /Banking from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Deputy Manager : A Graduate with MBA / PGDBM having specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Deputy General Manager : Graduation in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical &
Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR A Graduate with full time MBA or equivalent having specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Accounts Officer, 35 years for Deputy Manager & 45 years for Deputy General Manager as on 21.07.2017
Selection Process : The selection process shall consist of scrutiny of applications and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates. for Accounts Officer selection will be based on a written test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for Accounts Officer and Rs. 500/- for all other post through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi. However, 50% concession in Application Fees is given to SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Ex-servicemen (ESM)/Women candidates.
How to Apply NSIC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.nsic.co.in form 01.07.2017 to 21.07.2017. candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along-with self-attested copies of all documents /degrees/marks-sheets, qualification, experience and caste/disability send by Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier / By Hand to General Manager (HR), National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020, India on or before 21.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Hard copy of Online Application form by Post : 21.07.2017