Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 07 Assistant Employment Officer & Inspector of Boilers. Apply before 06 February 2017.
Advt No. : 01/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Employment Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10230-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Inspector of Boilers
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6800/-
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Employment Officer : Degree of recognized university with two years experience.
- For Inspector of Boilers : Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Power Plant/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognzed university or equivalent with two years experience in relevant.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years As on 06.02.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST /PH Candidates : 5 years
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 06.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.02.2017