Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS -I) 2017 for 463 Vacancies. Apply Online before 02 December 2016.
Advt. No. : 02/2017-CDS-I
Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS -I) 2017
- No of Vacancy : 463 Posts
Name of the Course and No. of Vacancies :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 144th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2018 : 150 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2018 Executive (General Service) : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2018 : 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- 107th SSC(Men)(NT) Course commencing in April, 2018 : 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2018 : 11 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2018
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years i.e. born not earlier than 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998
- For Officers’ Training Academy : Male/Women candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.12.2016