Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 611 Sub Inspector (SI) in various Department. Apply Online before 30 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
VYAPAM Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector
- No of Vacancy : 611 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for VYAPAM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub Inspector : Graduate form recognized University OR Graduate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics form recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
VYAPAM Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 01.08.2017 to 30.08.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.08.2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 01.08.2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 30.08.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 22.10.2017 & 29.10.2017