West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDL) invites application for the post of 46 Assistant Mine Manager, Junior Engineer & Various Vacancies. Apply before 13 January 2017.
Advt. No.: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2016-2017/02
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Mine Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.36000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for WBPDCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Mine Manager : B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with at least 2nd Class Mine Manager’s Certificate.
- For Junior Engineer : Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineer from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 62 years As on 01.12.2016
Selection Process : Selection Will be Made on through Personal Interview.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates are required to apply paying non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300/-through Demand Draft in favour of The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited payable at Kolkata. SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fee.
How to Apply WBPDCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), educational certificates, experience certificates & superscribing on the envelope the Advertisement No. & position applied forsend to The Director (HR), Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, 3/C LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata–98 on or before 13.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 13.01.2017